"The doors will be open for anyone bold enough to knock"
What held you back? From knocking on that door.
- with Halloween approaching and trick or treaters coming door knocking.
- it reminded me of this quote.
- as a kid I would be scared to knock on a neighbor's door if my ball went over their fence. Yet when I did I got my ball back and life was good.
- i would be scared to knock on the neighbors door to ask if the kids coukd come out to play. Yet when I did - we would spend the weekend riding our bikes through the neighborhood.
- when kids go trick or treating the anticipation is that you might be favored with candy or a un answered door. Yet this does not stop them from knocking as they know eventually someone will open.
- so this week when that split second of fear holds you back.
- be brave and knock on some doors - fortune favors the brave.